Date: 7th December 2021, 17:00-19:00 JST / 09:00-11:00 CET
Venue: ZOOM Meeting, Tokyo
The European Research Days are annual flagship events of EURAXESS Japan. These three webinars are for those attendees who are interested in:
- multidisciplinary research
- work and research in Japan
- first-hand testimonies from European researchers about their Japanese institutions
- European research organizations in Japan
- outline and mapping of the overall research scene in Japan
in collaboration with
- German JSPS Alumni Association
- Sciencescope, The French Students and Researchers Organization in Japan
- The Association of Italian Researchers in Japan (AIRJ)
- The Association of Spanish Researchers in Japan (ACE Japon)
PROGRAMME DAY 1: 7th December 2021
Section and Speaker
09:00 – 09:01 CET/
Judit Erika Magyar
09:01 – 09:05 CET/
09:05 – 10:25 CET/
"Polyglycerol Functionalized Boron Carbide Nanoparticle for Boron Neutron Capture Therapy and Cancer Treatment"
"Nanostructured Oxide Thin Films for Energy Transport and Harvesting"
"Understanding Interaction and Entanglements Between Japan and the Arctic"
"Parent Support Programme and Group-based Early Intervention for Toddlers with Developmental Disabilities (DD)"
"Managing Text Data"
10:25 – 10:45 CET/
Q&A and Roundtable
10:45 – 11:00 CET/